‘HRPS Times’ Photo Contest January 26, 2010
Posted by hrpsonline in HRPS Times.
Don’t forget the HRPS Times “Site Snapshot” photo contest! Show us a historic site you’ve been to. Look through your photo archives or snap a photo and get it to us before the contest ends on February 18th, 2010.
Here are the guidelines:
1) It must be an original photograph taken by you.
2) You must successfully email your photo in .jpg format and tag it “photo contest” to firstname.lastname@example.org
3) The photograph must not have been previously published in any media formats, online (excluding photos already uploaded to your MySpace and/or Facebook page) or in print. The photograph must not have been a winner in any previous contests.
4) Only one (1) Submission per Participant.
5) The Submission must not be defamatory, offensive or obscene or violate or infringe on the trademark, copyright, publicity, privacy or other rights of any third party.
6) By submitting a photo/entry, you give permission to HRPS, Inc. to print, publish and/or use the photo/entry.
A panel of HRPS officers and members will review the submissions and vote for their favorite photo. The photo that gets the most votes will be the 1st Place winner.
What do the winners get?
1st Place: 1 Year HRPS membership (or refund if already a member)
2nd Place: HRPS magnet Set
3rd Place: HRPS magnet
Some important things to note: This contest is only open to U.S. residents (excluding Arizona, Puerto Rico and any other jurisdiction that may require a translation of the Official Rules) who are 18 years or older.
We’re only going to consider the first 100 entries, so look through your archives, or get out and start shooting some photos. Be sure to upload and tag them before the contest deadline of February 18, 2010 at 11:59:59 p.m. EST!
We look forward to seeing your entry!
Winning photos and Honorable Mentions will be shown in March/April HRPS Times.